Sterling Silver ladies ring weighting 10.4g. 1-2.7mm round brilliant cut natural sapphire gypsy set on the side. This design is inlayed with Persian & Chinese turquoise and Pristine. Many stones can be inlayed please feel free to inquire and make this design an Arc across you hand and heart!
- Arc LR111397, SS ladies silver ring 10.4g
- w/ 2.7mm gypsy set rbc pink sapphire @ .14ct.
- Inlayed with Persian and Chinese turquoise and pristine
- Copyright www.JewelryWorks.net
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper. The sterling silver standard has a minimum purity of 925. Jewelry Works had developed a proprietary sterling silver alloy that is superior at holding its shape and tarnish resistance.
Fine silver, for example 99.9% pure silver, is relatively soft, so silver is usually alloyed with copper to increase its hardness and strength. Sterling silver is prone to tarnishing, and metals other than copper can be used in alloys to reduce tarnishing, as well as casting porosity and firescale. Such metals include germanium, zinc, platinum, silicon, tin or boron.
Jewelry Works Designs: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell, and will refund your purchase price provided the merchandise is returned in original condition with the following exceptions:
- Jewelry Works will not refund the purchase price outside the 30 day envelope which starts on the shipping date.
- Products with a limited useful life expectancy such as clasps and chains.
Special Order or Custom product(s) manufactured to our member’s personal and unique specifications cannot be returned or refunded, except for warranty repair/replacement due to failure to meet specifications