Manta is a Sterling Silver Manta ray with floral tail 17.5g. Set in the head is an 8mm round brilliant cut natural zircon set in a 4 prong basket setting. While swimming with a large pod of dolphins in Hawaii I was fortunate to encounter one of these amazing creatures. The soft flowing lines and graceful movements stole my heart and it had to be in my line of jewelry. For those of you that love soft and flowing lines... this is yours!!!
- Sterling Silver Manta ray with floral tail 17.5g
- 1-8mm round brilliant cut natural zircon@ 2.0ct
- Copyright www.JewelryWorks.net
Jewelry Works Designs: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell, and will refund your purchase price provided the merchandise is returned in original condition with the following exceptions:
- Jewelry Works will not refund the purchase price outside the 30 day envelope which starts on the shipping date.
- Products with a limited useful life expectancy such as clasps and chains.
- Special Order or Custom product(s) manufactured to our member’s personal and unique specifications cannot be returned or refunded, except for warranty repair/replacement due to failure to meet specifications.
Sterling Silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper. The sterling silver standard has a minimum purity of 925. Jewelry Works had developed a proprietary sterling silver alloy that is superior at holding its shape and tarnish resistance.
Fine silver, for example 99.9% pure silver, is relatively soft, so silver is usually alloyed with copper to increase its hardness and strength. Sterling silver is prone to tarnishing, and metals other than copper can be used in alloys to reduce tarnishing, as well as casting porosity and firescale. Such metals include germanium, zinc, platinum, silicon, tin or boron.