Rhino is a Sterling Silver ladies ring weighing 9.15g. Sugilite is inlayed into the main body of the design with lab-created opal between each Sugilite section. This design is inspired by the tenacity of John Ross-Duggan who’s nick name was “Rhino”. Though injured in a near fatal accident and becoming a quadriplegic at the age of 23 he went on to finish his degree as a Radiologist and represented the USA in the 2004 & 2008 Olympics in sailing. Are you seeking your internal Rhino? Allow this ring to inspire you to reach beyond your limitations. Shoot for the moon and pull down a star!
- Sterling Silver ladies ring 9.15g
- Sugilite inlay with lab-created opal in center
- Copyright www.JewelryWorks.net
Jewelry Works Designs: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell, and will refund your purchase price provided the merchandise is returned in original condition with the following exceptions:
- Jewelry Works will not refund the purchase price outside the 30 day envelope which starts on the shipping date.
- Products with a limited useful life expectancy such as clasps and chains.
- Special Order or Custom product(s) manufactured to our member’s personal and unique specifications cannot be returned or refunded, except for warranty repair/replacement due to failure to meet specifications.